To passersby she is just another expectant mother heading home from the office, one hand resting on her bump, a roll of carpet samples tucked under her arm.

But the glamorous blonde in the pale blue dress and wedges is a convicted killer who infamously battered her Irish husband to death with a baseball bat and a concrete brick, helped by her ex-FBI agent father.

And Molly Martens, 42, is now six months pregnant with a child of her own, 11 years after she killed the man who would not let her adopt his, the Daily Mail can reveal.

Martens herself revealed the pregnancy in a post on social media, where she asked other expectant mothers for advice on how to read her 20-week scan – putting her due date in late November.

Exclusive Daily Mail photos show Martens cradling her growing bump in her hometown of Knoxville, Tennessee – a remarkable twist in a case that was always about children and her desire to become a mother.

She has been preparing herself for motherhood, upgrading her car from an aging sedan, to a brand new Hyundai Tucson, a practical family SUV with room for a baby seat.

The exclusive pictures show Martens leaving work at an interior design firm that appears to be her first return to employment since her release in June 2024.

She has also moved in with her toyboy lover, Josh Parrott, who the Daily Mail revealed she was dating back in January.

Molly Martens was seen cradling her baby bump and clutching a roll of carpet samples in exclusive Daily Mail photos, 11 years after the killing of her husband Jason Corbett

Dressed in a blue embroidered dress and wedge sandals, Martens, 42, is now six months pregnant and due to give birth in November

Martens has moved out of her parents' house to live with the engineer in Kingston, about half an hour from Knoxville.

Parrott bought the house in October 2025, before the relationship began, and her name does not appear on the deed.

It is the first home she has made for herself since the one she shared with Jason Corbett: the $390,000 house in Meadowlands, North Carolina, that he paid for with the proceeds of his Limerick home and his life savings, and where he died on the bedroom floor.

Martens first made headlines in 2015 when she and her father Tom, now 75, killed Corbett, 39, from Limerick, at their marital home in North Carolina.

The case became the basis for one of Netflix's most successful true crime documentaries, last year's A Deadly American Marriage.

Father-of-two Jason was beaten to death with a baseball bat and a concrete brick in the early hours of August 2, 2015, sustaining so many injuries that the coroner was unable to count them all.

Prosecutors said it was because Jason planned to move home to Ireland, taking the children Martens wanted to adopt with him.

The father and daughter served just four years and three months for the voluntary manslaughter of Corbett, after a controversial appeal overturned their second-degree murder convictions.

Martens - who was convicted in 2017 of killing her husband Jason Corbett (pictured) two years earlier - served just over four years behind bars after her second-degree murder conviction was overturned on appeal and reduced to voluntary manslaughter

In 2017, Molly and her father Thomas Martens were initially found guilty of second-degree murder but the conviction was overturned and they later took a plea deal before a new trial, reducing the charge to voluntary manslaughter

Both had kept a low profile since their release in June 2024, until Martens returned to social media in January and the Daily Mail revealed her romance with Parrott days later.

When the Daily Mail spoke to him in January, shortly after the romance began, he would not discuss the relationship in detail but said: 'It's new and I'm just doing as I'm told right now.'

He was protective of Martens even then.

'I just feel bad for her,' he said. 'She's dealt with so much as it is, and it's something that happened ten years ago and she's trying to finally move on with her life. And that's hard to do.'

He added: 'The experience has been horrifying. I just want to do what's best for her. I'm not worried about myself, it's her that deserves a break from it.'

Parrott, an engineer who works for his father's company, lives just 20 minutes from the $1.1 million Knoxville home Martens shared with her parents after her release.

Martens attended Farragut High School in the same grade as his older sister.

Martens wed Corbett in June 2011, after meeting him in 2008 following the death of his first wife Margaret, known as Mags, from an asthma attack.

Martens has kept a relatively low profile since leaving prison but is now building a new life in Tennessee as she prepares for the arrival of her first child

Martens has also traded her aging sedan for a new Hyundai Tucson, a family-sized SUV with room for a baby seat

The striking new images come almost exactly 11 years after Jason Corbett, 39, was killed in the bedroom of the North Carolina home he shared with Martens and his two children

Corbett had been left widowed at 30 with a 12-week-old baby daughter, Sarah, and a two-year-old son, Jack.

Martens, then a 24-year-old former beauty queen, was hired as their nanny. The couple fell in love and moved to Meadowlands, North Carolina, for a fresh start as a family.

But tensions over Martens formally adopting the children began to simmer, with Corbett reportedly becoming increasingly unhappy and considering a move back to Europe, which would have left Martens with no access to them.

Her failure to have a baby of her own is one of the key pressures that investigators believe caused a rift between the couple.

Corbett spent $25,000 on fertility treatment for his wife. During a family trip to Ireland in August 2014, he confided in his sister Tracey that the bill had left him with money worries.

Martens did not travel with them, with Corbett telling his sister she was having treatment back in America.

He also told his sister something more disturbing: that he doubted her repeated claims of miscarriage were real, and that he was not sure she had ever been pregnant at all.

In the year prior to Corbett's death, Martens was allegedly shopping around for 'superior sperm' on Craigslist to have a child behind her husband's back.

In January, Martens was snapped locking lips with her new boyfriend Josh Parrott,36, while the couple walked their dogs in Knoxville, Tennessee

The new romance marked Martens' first public relationship since her release from prison in 2024

Parrott, pictured in January, is a 36-year-old engineer from Martens' hometown

The Irish Independent, which obtained documents from prosecutors, reported that friends of Martens claimed she wanted 'upper crust' sperm, a plan funded by her parents.

According to Brian Carroll, author of A Deadly Marriage, which is based on his four-year investigation into the case, police records show Martens told neighbors her parents had given her $10,000 to buy fertility drugs.

One neighbor she asked to store them cut off contact with her.

Her father had reportedly been encouraging his daughter to divorce Corbett for some time.

Emails released as part of the investigation show Martens mocked her husband over his 'loser sperm,' as well as tormenting him over his weight.

She also admitted placing recording devices around the family home and car, in an attempt to document Corbett's alleged psychological and physical abuse.

At the time his body was discovered, paramedics said Corbett was cool to the touch, which prosecutors argued suggested the Martenses had delayed contacting emergency services to ensure he could not be saved.

In their closing statements, the prosecution claimed Martens 'bashed Jason's skull' after learning he wanted to take the children back to Ireland.

Molly Martens in police custody in 2016, following the bludgeoning of Jason Corbett

Martens wanted to adopt Jack and Sarah Corbett (pictured as children) but after Jason's death a judge sent the children back to his family in Ireland. The siblings are now adults

Alan Martin, the assistant district attorney in Davidson County, told her 2023 sentencing hearing that she had married Corbett 'in full and open contemplation of divorce' in order to secure custody.

The marriage, he said, was 'loveless' and 'a lie.' For Martens it was 'all about the kids' and the 'clock was running out.'

Within two weeks of the killing she withdrew $17,500 to pay lawyers to fight for the children, separately from her criminal defense team. She had been preparing that application for at least eight months.

Judge Brian Shipwash, who stripped her of the children 15 days after the killing and sent them home to Ireland, later said he believed Martens felt a 'deranged entitlement' to them.

Martens has always maintained the killing was an act of self-defense, and that Corbett was physically and emotionally abusive during their marriage.

The former nanny and her father were convicted of second-degree murder at their first trial in 2017 and sentenced to 20 to 25 years. The convictions were overturned on appeal in 2021.

In October 2023, they accepted a plea deal for voluntary manslaughter on the theory of imperfect self-defense or defense of another, and were sentenced to four years and three months.

Martens pleaded no contest and Tom pleaded guilty, with both walking free in June 2024.

Martens has moved out of her parents' house to live with the engineer in Kingston, about half an hour from Knoxville

Martens completed her sentence in June 2024 and moved back to her parents' $1.1 million home in Knoxville

Martens initially rented a basement apartment near the family home because parole conditions barred father and daughter from living together.

But after a year of supervision, both were released from the system, allowing her to move back in and travel internationally again.

Corbett's daughter Sarah Corbett Lynch, now 19, told the Daily Mail in January that she took comfort from the fact Martens had no children in her life.

'I was a child victim of coercive control and abuse, so it is genuinely a relief to know there are no children involved now, because I know what that kind of control can do to a child,' she said.

'While she may be free to rebuild her life, our family is left living with the permanent consequences of what happened.'

Sarah, who won Biography of the Year at the An Post Irish Book Awards for her memoir A Time for Truth, added: 'Wherever she goes, the truth will always find her.'

The Corbett family have never accepted the sentences, describing the plea deal as an injustice that left them with no room for closure or peace.

In a post on the Justice for Jason Corbett page in January, after Martens returned to social media, they wrote that she was 'still the same killer in 2026 as you were in 2015.'

Marking the anniversary of his death this month, Corbett's family wrote that 11 years had passed since he was 'cruelly taken,' but that time had 'done nothing to dim the bright light he left behind.'

His greatest legacy, they said, lived on in Jack and Sarah, who carry 'his strength, his spirit and his smile' with them, and who he would have been proud of.

They signed off: 'Forever loved, forever missed and never forgotten.'

Sarah herself posted: 'People often ask me what you were like and I always tell them you were my biggest cheerleader,' she wrote.

'I think about all the times you stood at the side of the pool cheering me on even when I was doing the wrong stroke. You never cared about getting first place, you just wanted me to know you were proud of me.'

She added: 'I will forever be proud to be Jason Corbett's daughter.'

In a statement to the Daily Mail, Jason's eldest child, Jack, expressed concern over Martens having a baby of her own.

'I have zero interest in Molly Martens' life,' the 21-year-old said. 'But where there is a child involved - I can only hope they are born healthy and grows up safe, protected from ever experiencing the kind of harm Sarah and I lived through.

'Given what I experienced growing up with Molly, I am deeply concerned for that child. I cannot pretend otherwise.

'I am still recovering, 11 years on, from the abuse my sister and I endured for years. It broke me. I will never fully heal.

'I have already stood before a court and spoken about my fear that another innocent child or another family could potentially endure the pain and trauma that my family has endured. That fear comes directly from what I lived through myself.

'I can't predict what will happen in the future, but I know what I experienced. My fear is that another child could one day find themselves living through something similar. I can only hope that this child is safe and that if concerns are raised, they are listened to and acted upon.'

Neither Martens nor Parrott responded to the Daily Mail's request for comment.