The Zhytomyr regional office of the State Emergency Service of Ukraine reported this on Facebook, according to Ukrinform.
"The number of people injured in the Russian attack on Zhytomyr has risen to 59. The death toll remains unchanged at three," the statement said.
Rescue workers are continuing emergency and restoration work at the damaged building.
Read also:Ukrainian soldier from Ivano-Frankivsk region returns from Russian captivity after being missing for over a year
The State Emergency Service added that 110 cubic meters of debris from the destroyed building structures had already been removed and taken away.
As reported, Russian forces used jet-powered drones on August 19 to strike the building of the Main Directorate of the National Police in the Zhytomyr region. Earlier reports said more than 40 people had been injured and three police officers had been killed.